Many women consider their wedding day to be one of the most special days in their lives. It is the climax of their dreams ever since they were little girls and they were told stories of princesses dressed in white and about to get married to the man of their dreams. If there is one day in their lives where everything needs to be perfect, it is THAT day. THAT day where they will be the center of attention, THAT day where all eyes in the room will be on them, THAT day they will remember for the rest of their lives.
Now, a day like that is not something you plan at the last minute. It is planned months in advance and all the details are thought through and perfectly executed. Finding THE perfect hairstyle for the occasion is almost as important as finding the dress (but we’ll be honest, even though we’re a website devoted to hairstyles, it’s not as important as finding the right man!).
To help you decide on the best hairstyle for your special day, we have gathered sixty of the most unforgettable wedding hairstyles to give you some inspiration for your special day. Some are easy hairstyles while others require a little imagination.
Our Top Unforgettable Wedding Hairstyles
1) This hairstyle makes use of some side-front curls and a glamorous up-do at the back for the added grandeur of the event.
2) This one is a classic that many brides would want to have on their wedding day. A beautiful big curl in front and smaller curls in back are accented by that elegant dress.
3) Another sophisticated hairstyle for the bride; with sleekly-arranged curls at the side, the one-sided bangs which end in nice curls definitely add to its beauty.
4) This hairstyle is perfect for a bride with a small face since accentuates smaller features and give volume to the hair; not to mention that big ribbon which adds to the beauty.
5) A common design for modern brides. A Greek-inspired up-do with beautiful curls as accents, plus that nice head dress to complete the design.
6) One simple but elegant bride hairstyle is shown here. With neat side-bangs plus the usual big curls that are arranged nicely in an up-do.
7) Similar to the previous hairstyle, but with a little twist. Some of bangs are left hanging nicely in front, while smaller curls are placed in the same up-do style.
8) An interesting innovation from the common wedding hair up-do. As you can see, more details are given, especially the braided parts which gives an accent to the hairstyle.
9) One elegant wedding hairstyle that any bride would want for her special day. Simple but beautiful big curls are arranged nicely at the lower back, plus the accent from that lovely head dress.
10) If you’re a long-haired bride who would like to show her locks, this hairstyle is for you. With a simple side brush in front and creative big braids for the rest, this is truly a sight to see.
11) Another wedding hairstyle for those brides with long hair who want to keep it a little simple. Do not let this style fool you though, it may look simple, but look at the intricate details of the curls in the back and you will think twice.
12) Those brides who are considering having an old-fashioned touch to their wedding hairstyle may choose this one. Short hair and big curls at the tip plus the band in the head completes this 50’s classic look.
13) This is one wedding hairstyle that long-haired brides can appreciate. The impact is on those beautiful telephone wire-like curls and that big up-do in front.
14) This is one of those lovely up-do hairstyles for the trendy bride. The curls at the back are smaller and some bangs are left hanging to add a glamorous effect.
15) This hairstyle is maintained at the top to give beauty to the cut of the dress. The hair is an innovation on the classic curl up-do at the back.
16) This wedding hairstyle is quite similar to the previous one, but still a bit different. In this case, the curls are parted on the left side, but a big braid is done first.
17) This is a unique wedding hairstyle for a modern bride. Instead of keeping the curls in the back, this one has them at the top, which looks like a crown for the queen of the hour.
18) For those brides that want a queen-like aura for their wedding, this hairstyle is for you. The curls here are exaggerated for added class and volume.
19) Short-haired brides are not that common so this is a hairstyle for them. The look is completed with that beautiful head band which accents the care-free style of the hair.
20) The theme here is a garden wedding, so the bride looks like a fairy with long braided locks. The look is completed with a crown made from lovely flowers.
21) This one has a fresh, sunny look for a beautiful bride on that special day. Some amount of hair was braided and rolled around the head and the rest was simply allowed to fall into place.
22) Elegant brides-to-be would definitely like this hairstyle, which is both elegant and beautiful. The bangs are equally parted up to the middle, where it is met by the nice up-do in back.
23) Another innovation on the braided front locks with the up-do at the back. This one adds some asymmetric side partings which makes it more beautiful.
24) This hairstyle combines lovely curls with asymmetric sides near the back of the head, which adds volume and a special elegant look.
25) One of those simple but beautiful hairstyles that all bride would like. If you have lovely long hair, some effective curling wands would do the trick, plus the asymmetric sides of the bangs adds a modern touch.
26) One interesting creation that makes use of lovely curls arranged in an asymmetric manner. The details are exquisite and fits the bride perfectly.
27) A classic hairstyle for a bride with beautifully crafted curls. Some are twisted to the sides as well as the back, and the bangs are parted to the side.
28) Another creative take on big curls and asymmetric sides. This version adds its own style by rolling the braided hair into a bun and having it on the side.
29) This hairstyle makes the bride feel like a beauty queen with a big crown of hair at the back. It’s one of those classic hairstyles which many beautiful brides have worn before.
30) Not a very modern touch, but equally elegant. This classic look involves making curls at the end and that sleek curl in the bangs completes the whole look.
31) One of the more familiar wedding hairstyles of all time. The hair is just allowed to fall naturally, but beautiful curls add volume and the hair is parted to one side.
32) Another simple yet beautiful hairstyle for the bride. The bangs are parted on one-side, and some slight curls are added at the end of the hair. The look is then accented with a lovely white flower hair dress.
33) Beautiful long curls make this hairstyle elegant and sunny at the same time. With brush-up bangs, the back side of the hair is accented with a hair dress designed with screen.
34) This hairstyle combines big curls with a modern twist. The large curls are completed with some natural flowers as accents.
35) This one has the same classic big hair crown in the back, but the front is parted sleekly on one side, making it clean and sophisticated.
36) This style is a combination of straight hair with curls. The curls are concentrated at the end and are arranged in a lowered up-do design in an asymmetric manner.
37 ) A style that combines hair design and accents. This hairstyle is quite simple but the accents highlight the whole look.
38) This hairstyle combines long curls and more intense shorter curls that are wound up in a bun at the lower back of the head. The bangs are then parted to an asymmetric way.
39) This showcases big braids and smaller braids which are then wrapped around the upper side of the head with some of the fringes left hanging in front.
40) This one is another common hairstyle among modern brides, for it puts together two styles. The hair is pulled to the back, while the rest of the hair is curled lightly before being arranged in an up-do just like a crown.
41) One simple wedding hairstyle is made by letting your long wavy hair naturally fall down and just wearing a head dress of flowers in a crown formation. The lower part has bigger curls for added volume.
42) Another familiar wedding hairstyle, this one features a simple ponytail style, but I believe it makes use of the brides hair to tie in the rest of the hair. The smooth curls at the bottom, as well as the fringes, are parted in front.
43) Another classic wedding hairstyle with side-parted fringes in front and the lower hair put in a bun and arranged at the bottom asymmetrically.
44) One variation of long braided hair wrapped around the head. This hairstyle brings a sunny and hippy look to a beautiful bride.
45) A wedding hairstyle worth your attention. The brushed up front bangs with the up-do at the back then the fall back large curls are indeed graceful. The veil completes the look.
46) A laid back wedding hairstyle option for a future bride. Curls are everywhere; not telephone-wire curls, but large, volume-adding curls are shown here.
47) Quite an interesting one, but still gorgeous. The asymmetrical parting of the bangs and up-do at the back are then finished off with a sort of pony-tail at the very end.
48) An avant-garde wedding hairstyle, this one combines curls with small braids which are then designed to meet in the center. The small teased hairs and the flowers complete the whole look.
49) This one follows the out-of-the-box appeal of the previous hairstyle. The front fringes are parted on one side, then an asymmetrical up-do at the back and a very large flower accent.
50) A sleek and clean wedding hairstyle, this one starts with clean brushed front bangs then just creates a bun at the back using the hair as a tie. The look is finished by a large head dress.
51) Another hairstyle which belongs to the avant-garde group. The messy but stylish touch of the curls makes it interesting and the flower crown is indeed beautiful.
52) One beautiful wedding hairstyle for the modern bride. The big single curl in front and the asymmetrical up-do at the back make it very edgy.
53) A hairstyle that combines braids with buns. The fringes are parted in front while the side braids are then tied at the back with the lower head bun.
54) This hairstyle has its own touch with a bun and smooth curls. It looks like they are connected and just arranged asymmetrically at the lower back of the head.
55) This one has pureness and simplicity aura . The front bangs are parted cleanly on one side, and the rest of the hair is placed in a bun at the lower back of the head and the look is completed by a veil.
56) This is a modern wedding hairstyle with medium curls on top and the front bangs are combed to the side with a big head dress accent.
57) This wedding hairstyle is another familiar one to modern brides. Many brides have opted for these combed front bangs with elegant layers at the back and a wedding screen as an accent.
58) A hairstyle that brides with shorter hair can consider. Instead of hiding the front bangs away, they are showcased as curls in front and in the back, the hair is designed in a bun with a nice hair dress.
59) Another simple yet beautiful wedding hairstyle. The hair is layered with long curls, and volume is made by tying some of it at the back and it is accented with lovely flowers.
60) Another up-do wedding hairstyle, but this one has the bangs displayed beautifully with some long hair on the sides which highlights the ears.
Which Wedding Hairstyle will you get?
Well, that wraps up our sixty unforgettable wedding hairstyles. Some of these may have made your list, some may not, but nonetheless, they are all indeed unforgettable in their own way. No matter what the bride chooses, long or short, up or down, the hairstyle will surely be remembered because it is her special day and she needs to be the most beautiful girl on her big day. Stylists should remind the bride that the style should fit her personality, decor, ring and invitation rather than just be whatever the trend may be. Also, the bride should make her own list of possible wedding hairstyles before choosing the final one. And if you want, you can always submit your own hairstyle and we might decide to add it to our website!