Popular hairstyles for men come and go as often as the latest edition of American Idol or the most recent boy band. The latest trend in fashion for men is the “Taper Haircut,” which refers simply to a guy’s regular barber shop haircut where the taper goes from shorter hair lower down at the bottom of the head to longer hair up the sides and on top. Obviously, it’s nothing new but sometimes, classics like to make a comeback!
However, the taper haircut has evolved into different shapes, sizes and length. Even the women of today also have their own versions of short haircuts for women. This article will showcase ten of such known taper haircut pictures for men. Have a look.
Keeping it tapered
Originally posted by G Michael Salon
1) One modern version of the taper men’s haircut with tapered sides and long side fringes.
2) This one is very short and really shows the tapered sides and back as well.
3) If you want medium length hair on the top and tapered sides, this one is for you.
4) This is an adaptation on the previous style, where only the front side is left at a medium length, while the rest is short and the sides are tapered.
5) A recent style of tapered haircut with tapered sides and slashed front and top fringes with a sideways part.
6) One of the older versions of the tapered haircut with only a bit of medium length hair left on top and slicked to the sides.
7) Another modern type of the tapered haircut but with very long fringes that are brushed-up for added volume.
8) The tapered haircut that many service men have. Short, clean and suave.
9) A common tapered hair style these days, where the long front fringes are brushed to the back.
10) This one is quite similar to the previous style, but has added design and edge with a darker brown hair color.
And that ends our 10 tapered haircut pictures for men. We hope you have learned more options for a trendy but neat and short haircut for men. The type of tapered haircut that will suit you depends on your kind of style and how you want to maintain it. Also, the shape of your face will also help determine which one will look better on you. So before having your hair cut, consider these things and you will be on your way.