There comes a point in our lives that we want some excitement in our physical appearance. Thus, we consider doing things that we think might fulfill that longing. A tattoo or a piercing will usually come to mind. Usually, most of us just choose to get a different kind of hairstyle, such as a scene haircut or a dip-die hairstyle, or simply to change the color of our hair! One famous choice of color is burgundy, a dark red color that comes in various shades. This article highlights burgundy hair color styles that are commonly used. Whether you have short, medium, or long hair, burgundy will definitely look good on you.
Your Shade of Burgundy Hair Color
1) One of the common shades of burgundy in beautiful waves of shiny locks.
2) This one looks perfectly cut out for a shampoo commercial.
3) This burgundy hair color is a little lighter and is accented with a blond highlight on some of the hair tips.
4) A pixie haircut can never go wrong with burgundy hair coloring. Talk about standing out in a crowd.
5) Another reason to get burgundy hair color is that it makes your complexion become brighter.
6) This edgy hairstyle is made complete with a brighter shade of burgundy hair color, giving it more style.
7) A darker shade of burgundy is showcased here. It makes your hair color only visible under a bright light.
8) This one is a little more on the bright side of red with a splash of orange, which adds brightness on the hair color.
9) This is further proof that burgundy hair can go well with almost any hairstyle. The bangs here are just lovely.
10) For the more avant-garde style, a red color for the hair may be too bright, so burgundy will be a better choice.
11) This gothic look is made even more attractive with that lovely burgundy hair color.
12) This photo exemplifies that burgundy hair color is indeed a good confidence booster.
13) One beautiful way of styling your lovely burgundy hair.
14) This one may look like a doll, but she’s real and that lovely burgundy hair is also real.
15) Even for the sporty type, burgundy hair is still used. This fish-tail braid also includes some highlights of bright red.
16) For that care free look, a long layered hairstyle is nice and adds more flavor to it by using burgundy for the hair color.
17) Pixie hair can be made more beautiful by choosing burgundy hair.
18) This hairstyle has nice front bangs and a semi-ponytail at the back with some hair just allowed to fall freely. Burgundy looks nice on fair skin.
19) This one is more on the brighter purplish shade of burgundy, but some parts are still dark red in color. This sleek and edgy hairstyle is very compelling to the eyes.
20) Complete your scene hairstyle look with a nose piercing and a brownish-shade of burgundy.
21) Talking about full bangs, this one is taken to the maximum. The lovely straight and shiny hair is made more beautiful because of the burgundy hair color.
Now, that ends our 25 perfect burgundy hair color styles list for this year, and watch out for the upcoming new lists. Remember, no matter what hairstyle you choose, no matter what hair color you pick, at the end of the day, it’s how you handle yourself that makes you shine bright like a diamond. But then again, burgundy hair color will nevertheless enhance that hidden beauty and make you shine even more brighter.