If you see the world in different colors and you want your hair to represent yourself, then we have some of the most original dip-dye hair pattern looks just for you. This article will help you see the light and understand what is so great about these hair patterns. We showcase thirty of the most common dip-dye hair patterns currently making a statement everywhere. Whether you are a Katy Perry or a Lady Gaga fan, these dip-dye hair patterns will surely entice you and make you consider trying them as well. But before you do, allow us to give you some inspiration.
Dip-Dye Hair Patterns to Make your Hair More Exciting
1) The first one is the usual picture which comes to mind when dip-dye hair is mentioned. There are bright pink highlights at the edges of her long blonde hair and the shade of pink is also dark in some parts.
2) If you want a less attention-seeking color, this royal shade mix with black will work for you.
3) From natural dark brown hair to dark pink, then to blue, until cyan. These are three color combinations that fit well.
4) A combination of ash blue and light purple. An exciting mix, indeed.
5) Beautifully arranged ash blonde, light purple, cyan and royal blue. What a lovely combination.
6) Various shades of magenta and purple all together.
7) The roots of the hair are mahogany brown and the front side curls are red orange and sunny yellow. A bright mix.
8) A striking combination of bright orange from the top to shades of pink in the middle, and then followed by purple and blue.
9) A symmetric representation of the colors of the rainbow starting with yellow at the top and ends with green on the tips.
10) A beautiful rendition of a fiery combination of blonde followed with yellow, orange, red, and tipped off with black.
11) The hair is made more alive with this blue, white, and red color mix.
12) From a darker shade of magenta which ends in a very light shade of ash green.
13) This dip-dye hair color adds more flare to the rock star look. The shades of blonde with some burgundy and orange highlight the black hair.
14) A simple yet eye-catching combination of black and red.
15) This one shows a very feminine aura with the original hair color at the top but asymmetric rainbow dyeing on the lower part.
16) Just adding some shades of ash blue in the front side already makes this pattern nice.
17) The combination of pink and blue on the ends of the blonde hair make it very noticeable.
18) A simple two-tone dip-dye hair color of brown and fuchsia.
19) A fairy-like design of brown hair ending in different shades of pink and some blue.
20) The curls are made more visible by the addition of these pastel colors in the hair.
21) The beautiful curls at the ends match well with the shades of purple and light violet.
22) This picturesque model is wearing a mixture of colors that are light enough to highlight the original hair color.
23) The sunlight makes this light pink color shine brighter while making you notice the light orange fringes as well.
24) One unique combination of yellow green with light violet hair tips.
25) A tri-tone mix of blonde, a little pink in the middle, and hot orange at the ends.
26) Just like the color of a flame, this one is really hot.
27) Another rainbow rendition but this one starts with dark colors and ends with lighter ones.
28) There’s nothing more colorful than this. Another rainbow version, but this time it goes sideways from darker to lighter colors.
29) A not so common combination of black hair that eventually bleeds into moss green.
30) Everything is colorful and bright. Especially the long rainbow hair.
Are Dip-Dye Hair Patterns right for you?
So that ends the thirty dip-dye hair patterns we have featured in this big list. These are just a few of the more common color patterns observed so far, but as there are many shades of color, the possibilities of color combination are equally numerous. To get more inspiration, you can also check out our list of the top burgundy hair color pictures.
A person’s hairstyle depends on the person’s creativity and their confidence to wear something as attention-catching as these rainbow colors. But, if you are up for the challenge why not consider getting your own color combination and see if it fits you. You’ll be sure to turn some heads around!