Women are going short, too.
Short hair is no longer just for men. Women are also trying shorter hairstyles, especially in these modern times. Women are always fond of having the newest in fashion, makeup and of course, haircuts. Over the years, styles of women’s haircuts have seen various transformations that are usually affected by how the girls are in that certain period. During the older days, women with long beautiful hair were found to be more attractive than women with shorter hair. However, times are changing. This article will showcase 56 short haircuts for women. Being one of the easy hairstyles, these will surely never go out of style. Have a look and get the idea for your next haircut.
1) For that care-free, short haircut with sideways-parting of the front fringes.
2) This one is more on the avant-garde type of short hair with tapered sides and longer front and back fringes.
3) This one is more commonly known as the boy-cut hairstyle.
4) Another version of the boy-cut hairstyle but with the top hair brushed to the front.
5) This one is now called as a pixie haircut named after the hair worn by fairies.
6) Another famous Hollywood star showing a pixie haircut.
7) Sleek and neat short haircut for women.
8) Another sleek and very short pixie haircut but with more waves.
9) Side parted short bob style that fits cute faces.
10) Short sides and short back but long top and front fringes.
11) For that emo look with the bangs covering one eye, this hairstyle is for you.
12) Care-free, worry-free, hassle-free short hair for women on the go.
13) Current trend in out-going and brave women.
14) A short hairstyle but formed in a messy way for that added sass.
15) A cute pixie cut for small edgy faces.
16) Long sides then fades into shorter fringes in the back.
17) Red pixie hair. Will make you definitely stand out.
18) A little long for a pixie cut but short for a bob cut.
19) Another messy attack on the boy-cut style.
20) Short hair with unsymmetrical side partings of the bangs.
21) Shorter on the sides, longer on the top.
22) One more emo style that goes best with eye liners.
23) A not-so-short hair with curls in the end.
24) Modern cut with twisted curls in the front.
25) Neck-length slashed hairstyle.
26) One good bob cut with uneven bangs.
27) Another rendition of short at the back and long front fringes that is parted to the sides.
28) Sleek and a little longer bob cut.
29) The long fringes that cover the eyes add more mystery.
30) Golden locks of hair make the front look stunning.
31) Neat longer slashes of ash blonde hair.
32) A mixture of a boyish cut but still very girly.
33) A medium stylish bob with twists on the front.
34) A bob cut that with unsymmetrical partings of the bangs.
35) Edgy, sleek and modern boyish cut with longer back tail.
36) One-sided bob with longer front fringes.
37) Bottle-top like boy cut.
38) A more sleek version of the previous cut.
39) Long bangs and unevenly parted.
40) Long, uneven bangs parted to the sides.
41) Tapered side with long front fringes.
42) A pixie cut with longer side-face fringes and some highlights.
43) Modern and chic bob cut.
44) Cute pixie cut.
45) Edgy and modern cut with full bangs.
46) Shorter sides, long top and middle hair and longer front bangs.
47) A simple but cute pixie cut.
48) New and fresh look at a bob with full bangs.
49) Messy, lively and modern.
50) Neat and straight bob with some edgier fringes.
51) Talk about full bangs. This one covers it all.
52) A messy but still lovely pixie haircut.
53) For the strong women of today, a short but elegant pixie cut.
54) A faux hawk on a girl? Well, here it is.
55) Shaggy, slashed and colored.
56) The straight back and big curls in front gives it a special look.
Now remember, having a short haircut does not mean that you will just simply allow it to be untreated or you will not take care of it. The key of maintaining a great haircut is attention and constant hair care. Having short hair may save you some time caring for it compared to longer styles, though.